Chapter 74: The Day of Engagement!

" Mummy, we decided to have an official engagement!"

Nicole looked at Violet as she said. 

Hearing this, Violet smiled. Of course, she doesn't want to disagree with that.

" Of course! We will hold an Official Engagement for you. Now, we have to decide the date."

" Yes. When should we have the engagement?" Lisa also agreed as she asked.

Alex said," The sooner, the better. As far as concerning the project, we will get busy as the date approaches. So the sooner it is, the better it is."

Then they all turned to look at Nicole and Zayn. Zayn looked at Nicole. After some time, he asked.

" Can we have it this coming weekend?"

Everyone was silent for some time as they were thinking about it. Finally, Violet spoke.

" Okay. We will do it!"

At last, everyone agreed. They decided the venue to be a beachside engagement. They will hold the engagement at the twilight time which will be near 6:00 PM. The menu would be seafood with starters. They would hire the best chef in the country. The wine will be of high quality. The guest will only be important and close people.

From tomorrow, they have to start working on it. They divided the work. The decoration of the beach would be handled by Alex. The preparation of the food will be handled by Violet, and the Media would be handled by Lisa. Nicole and Zayn were given the task of inviting the guest.

Nicole took a holiday from the Military as she informed them that she would be having an engagement. Lisa also allowed some of the top reporters to come. Then they invited top socialites and businessmen. Zayn invited all the executives in his company. There were also some people from the Military and Underground. The total number of people were a little more than 150.

According to that, Alex made arrangements for sitting and decoration at the beach while Violet had her connection. She was successfully able to hire one of the best seafood chefs in their country. She made all the arrangements. Lisa also spread the news in the media that the Chairman of Zar corporation, Zayn Walker was getting engaged to Miss Nicole Anthony who was the only hire of the Anthony family. 

Nicole's identity was never hidden in the first place. People obviously knew about the Anthony family. Now, it was the most powerful family from ancient times because the Royal family suddenly disappeared a few years ago.

The news caused a ruckus in their country. Zayn was the Chairman of an international corporation. He was the richest person in their country. Even the president respected him. Nicole was the sole heir to the Anthony family. She was basically the most powerful socialite and held the top position among the socialites.

Finally, it was the day of engagement. Early in the morning, Nicole was woken up. As soon as she bathed and eat breakfast, the makeup artist took her for getting ready. While Alex also went to the beach early in the morning to check upon the preparations. Violet also checked upon the food preparations. 

Lisa also controlled the media and everything related to the guest. When Zayn woke up, his work was to do nothing and wait for the time. He called Nicolo many times but as she was busy getting ready, Nicole couldn't pick up his call.

Before 3 hours of engagement time, Zayn also went to get ready. He was obviously wearing a suit. He was wearing a silver tonic dres's suit with a black t-shirt underneath and the same coloured silver tie. He had his black leather shoes on with circle designed diamond cufflinks. There was a black handkerchief in his pocket and a diamond crown brooch on his suit. 

His haircut was like Kise Ryouta in the last game[1]. He looked amazing in it. Nobody could take their eyes off of him.

Zayn was ready soon. He went into a white Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine and went to pick up Nicolo as the chauffeur drove the car. At Nicole house, she was also almost ready. She looked gorgeous today. She was wearing...

[ 1. Kise Ryouta: A character of an Anime called 'Kuroko no basket'. In the movie 'The Last Game' of the Anime, the character Kise had a different haircut from the Anime. It is similar to Zayn Malik from one direction.]