Additional Chapter 181: Arthur Anthony 21.

Six months later...

There was a unique festive atmosphere. The birds were laughing, the wind was dancing and the beautiful snowfall was welcoming. The drops of water from the shining fountain fall down on the rose petals covering the red carpets. The lanterns around the carpet gave a sweet glow as the wonderful white shade covered the red carpet from snow.

Inside the kingdom was a wonderful sight. The hall was decorated with red and white roses. The red carpet led all the way to the middle. The lights coming from the huge window shone lightly on people. A huge wine glass decoration was there. All types of drinks and juices were there. Different and unique cakes, cookies and other snacks were there.

The sound of glasses clinking each other and the laughter of people surround the huge hall. Finely dressed waiters walked serving. On the side, a famous musician sang with the band. All the esteemed guests had arrived. The royal family also arrived.

The groom in shining wine red shoes walked in the middle and stood aside. Awaiting his dear one.

He was dressed in a prince suit with a long white blazer. Designed personally by the top designer. The collars of his blazer were red along with his waistcoat and bow. There was also a priceless beautiful ruby brooch of rose on his.

His usually down hairs were sharp and up. Giving him a firm and fresh look. He looked more handsome than ever.

Everyone had arrived except the bride. The royal family sat in their respective places while the groom gentlemanly and patiently waited for his one and only.

In front of the red carpet, a white Austin Princess Limousine came to halt. The chauffeur ran out and opened the door. An elderly man stepped out in a black suit. Then he helped someone out.

The bride stepped on the rose petals. Which looked happy to be crushed by her. She had her hand in her father's as her veil was held by a beautiful little girl.

Dressed in a beautiful full-sleeved and open back white wedding gown embroidered personally by the best, she stepped inside the kingdom.

Eyes full of admiration and amazement stared at her. However, the eyes full of love caught her attention.

Arthur gazed at her like he couldn't get enough of her. His unwavering eyes stared at her like there is no tomorrow. She was looking out worldly beautiful. Her hair was locked up in a wonderful bun. She had a diamond necklace on her tender neck and matching long but slim hanging eating of crystals. The long sleeves of the gown almost reached her palms. She has shining heels decorated with diamonds. Last but not the least, a very beautiful bouquet of roses was in her hands. He was completely enchanted by her.

Grace looked back at him in a daze. His golden hairs looked especially bright today and his handsomeness seems to break its own record. She was entranced by him.

As she walked towards him, both their heartbeats accelerated to their fullest. When she finally reached there, her father Max emotionally handed her to Arthur and stepped aside.

The ceremony finally started. There was complete silence except for the beautiful melody of some instruments played by the band.

The Bride and Groom stood together with overflowing loving. The wedding rings rang aloud. Their affectionate gaze spreads warmth around them. Their graceful actions ignited the yearning of others. In a warm breeze, they stood firmly for the moment they have waited for.

Finally, it was time for the rings. These rings were really special. They were custom made by a worldly renowned artist and according to their requirements. However, before wearing the rings, they have to wear their respective crowns first. 

Alex personally put the crown on them. They were both executively made and beautiful. The crowd applauded them as they finally reached the main point. They both held their breaths as their heartbeats accelerated faster and faster. 

And the moment comes with light feather steps of an angel...