Chapter 90: After Seeing Arlo, She Had This Nightmare!

She was an idol for many doctors. A dream for many students and hope for many patients. That's what she was. This identity was only for her father so she didn't want to expose it. Many few people knew about her. 

After checking upon her, Nicole told them that there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Lisa's body. Therefore, she must have fainted because of a shock or something very sudden and unexpected must have happened to her. 

Hearing that, Alex couldn't understand what exactly happened. She become like this when they were going to meet Mr Alro. He didn't understand that if this happened because of Mr Alro or someone else.

Nicole didn't have a syringe and etc for Lisa so they waited for the Doctor to come. Soon, the doctor arrived. After putting Lisa on an IV drip, he also checked her and gave a similar diagnosis as Nicole.

They couldn't understand what exactly happened. Zayn and Nicole saw the guest out as Alex stayed with Lisa. He was worried about her because Lisa was never weak. Even getting a bullet couldn't make her faint instantly. 

Alex told Zayn and Nicole to go back. He will inform them when Lisa woke up. After that, he also moved Lisa to the apartment through ambulance. 

Lisa had a nightmare. She never had it before but after seeing Arlo, she had this nightmare. It was blurry and unclear but Lisa could still see those people. She saw that she seem to be sitting in a car in the back seat. In front, there were two people. A man was driving while a woman was sitting in the passenger seat.

They were talking about something. The man was looking scary. He said in a cold and unkind voice.

" I have already talked to them. She will be sold for a good price."

" Hahaha! Finally! Let's see that bitch's face when she found about this."

" Yeah, I specifically told them to take good care of her. This bastard would get a good lesson!'' 

The man had a scary and evil expression as he turned to look at her. Her heart stopped beating for a movement after seeing that face. It was extremely clear to her because that face was Mr Arlo's face. She couldn't see that woman's face. She cowered in her seat after looking into his eyes. He was extremely scary for her. 

The man laughed after seeing her awake. 

" She woke up. This bastard is really strong to wake up so soon!"

There the scene suddenly blurred. After that, she saw a man and woman from behind. They were walking hand in hand and she was looking at them from behind. That woman turned around and smiled at her. Lisa was shocked and her mind blanked. That woman had the same hair colour as her. She looked like her. However, what scared her more was that, when the man turned around, she saw his face. 

It was the same as that man in the car. And his eyes were cold and scary. He said something to her but she couldn't hear. After that, the man and woman approached her. The woman was smiling but she looked scary to Lisa. She gave Lisa an unpleasant feeling.

Lisa felt them calling to her.

" Lisa... Lisa... Lisa!"

Lisa woke up with a start. She was drenched in sweat. Her eyes were wide as she felt scared for the first time in her life. She was never scared of anyone. She was a top assassin but never felt scared of anyone because she wasn't scared of death itself but she was scared of losing Alex.

For the first time in her life, Lisa finds someone very scary. Just remembering his face makes her tremble.

Just then, someone tightly embraced her as she heard Alex's anxious voice.

" It's alright! It's alright! I am here!" He said worriedly as he runs his hand through her hair to console her.

After Lisa realized it was Alex, she hugged him back and cried.

For the first time, Alex saw Lisa crying like that. She cried brutally. Even after taking bullets. she never cried but now, she was crying like a child who was separated from her parents. 

Alex felt scared. Suddenly, he felt like she would leave him behind and go somewhere. He couldn't describe this feeling. He just felt scared seeing her like this. Lisa was a very strong and independent woman. She was one of the strongest women he ever met. 

Previously, when he was in a coma, everyone said that Lisa had no weakness at all. After he comes into the story, people understand that she also had a weakness and that was him.

But now, seeing Lisa like this, for the first time Alex felt that Lisa is extremely vulnerable and weak. He felt helpless as Lisa cried in his arms for a long time. He didn't know when she fell asleep but he laid with her and took care of her.

When Lisa woke up again, it was the next day in the evening. She was slightly clearer this time as those nightmares continuously come into her mind. She couldn't distract herself from them. Her eyes turned very cold and indifferent yet calm. 

She gave a scary Aura. It was like never before. Her eyes were so indifferent and cold that they gave chills.