Additional Chapter 179: Arthur Anthony 18.

Arthur gazed at them with loving eyes. For all the older generations, this scene was a reminder of the gone memories that were beautiful enough for eternity. 

Robin still remembered the moment when she saw her children for the first time. She didn't remember an ounce of pain but only remembered how that pain was completely relievable after seeing her children. In those days, when she wanted to die, how amazingly their steps into this world saved her. Though she wasn't genuinely herself, but she did regain a part of herself that let her live.

Alex was suddenly reminded of the day Lisa went into labour. He was sweating buckets from fright. However, the moment he saw Krystal, tears spilt out of his eyes. He swore she was the most beautiful and best gift of God to him and Lisa. 

Nicole saw her son's loving gaze. She thought about the time Arthur was small. How they would have confusion and trouble about handling him. Zayn would try his best to do everything but he was so scared when it comes to children that he would make a mistake. Once there was no one so she asked him to make formula milk for Arthur. She still remembered how he messed up. Then he helplessly asked her for help. 

She also remembered that one time, Arthur was crying a lot and Nicole was not there. Zayn picked him up. He alertly and tenderly tried to stop him from wailing but Arthur cried more instead. Zayn furrowed his brows and his expression was so complicated and troubled like he was dealing with some international conflict. When Nicole saw that, she laughed and took Arthur from him. Only then did he stop crying. As she was pacifying Arthur, Zayn was staring at her the same way Arthur was doing now. This scene filled her with so much warmth.

As for Jack, Sophia and Krystal, they were a bit dazed as they looked at Arthur. To speak frankly, Arthur was the youngest among them so they never really expected him to become a father first. Even if he got married first, they didn't expect him to have a child. But suddenly he was a father of a 4-5 years old child. They suddenly felt their little brother has suddenly matured. They also felt warm seeing this. They wondered how it would feel when they would also become a parent.

Everyone chated casually to lighten the mood. Robin was helpless at such times. Her humour was great. Thanks to her, the atmosphere was fun and relaxed. Grace also relaxed a lot and laughed when something funny happened. Arthur gazed at her gently. He was really thankful for having such a family. Grace hadn't smiled this openly with him.

Eliza was playing with her toy in Grace's arms. Everyone was having a fun conversation. Arthur called out to Eliza in a low voice.

" Eliza." 

She looked up cutely from Grace's arms. 

" Come to uncle. Let's go to rest for a little. Hmm?"

Eliza had always been a very obedient child. She opened up her arms. Arthur smiled and took her in his arms. He informed them that he was going to take her for rest and left. Nicole smiled at him relievedly. 

Everyone made sure to not make Grace awkward. She was also an intelligent person so she felt grateful for their efforts. She was being a bit paranoid but calmed down soon.

After an hour or so, Arthur come back with Eliza who looked well-rested. He also fed her a nutritious drink. Grace also checked upon her before. 

As soon as she saw Grace, Eliza again went into her arms. Sophia come to play with her but she was shy and reserved. She cutely nodded in reaction. Krystal and Jack also played with her. 

As everyone was sitting there, Arthur stood up with his glass. They were drinking juices. No one drank alcohol or wine because they prefer to not drink. After all, alcohol is never a good thing. Sometimes, it may seem good but it's proven that what you do after drinking, most of the time you regret it. 

The royal family, always have to be alert. Drinking makes one lose themselves. They absolutely cannot lose their composure as the royal family. 

Arthur clicked his glass with a spoon to gather everyone's attention. 

" Excuse me."

Everyone quieted down and looked at him.

" Today, I have prepared a surprise... For you Grace!" Arthur clenched his glass nervously.

Others smiled meaningfully and Grace was surprised to hear that. She got nervous and unsettled thinking about this surprise. Arthur was also quite nervous about this one. He looked at his mother. 

Nicole smiled and nodded at him reassuringly. He took a deep breath before looking at the butler and said.

" Uncle, please bring them in."

" Yes, Prince Arthur."

Everyone except Arthur, Nicole and Zayn looked curiously towards the entrance. Grace also stared nervously and a bit anticipatingly. Her heartbeats skipped when she heard the sound of footsteps.
Finally, under everyone's sharp gazes entered two people. Seeing them, Grace's pupils contracted in astonishment. She froze from shock. She stared dumbfounded at them as they walked closer.

The old woman dressed in a decent Qipao instantly saw Grace. Her eyes reddened and when she saw the little girl in her arms, she was frozen and shocked.
Beside her was an old man with wrinkled. He was dressed in a proper black suit. When he saw Grace, his eyes showed a hint of pain but when he saw the little girl in her arms, he also froze from shock.

However, soon they tried their best to calm down and greeted the royal family. It was already unbelievable to meet them. They couldn't be so rude in front of them.

" Greeting to Your Highness, Your Majesty and all the royal family."

Both of them greeted respectfully with a bow of their heads. Alex was the first one to speak.

" Please sit down. Don't be so formal. Right now I am not your king, I am just the uncle of your daughter's friend."

Grace stood up with an inexplicable expression. Her eyes wavered as she spoke in a shaking voice.

" Mom... Dad... "