Chapter 124: Still Crying Like A Child!

Those tears were silent. Alex and Zayn's expression was still shocked. They were still frozen to the ground. However, tears subconsciously fell from the corner of their eyes. Alex looked at them and with the trembling body, he walked forward. Zayn also followed after him.
They wanted to cry out aloud when they saw Sophia. She was like the younger Robin they had lost. She was a replica of Robin. So much that they wouldn't she had no relationship with Robin.
Arlo squatted in front of the kids and asked.
" Where are your parents?!"
Jack coldly asked.
" Why?"
Arlo didn't know what to say to them. Then he heard footsteps behind him and saw Alex and Zayn. However, when he saw their expression, he was shocked.
He would have understood if they were shocked but they had vulnerable expressions with blood-red eyes. Alex squatted down.
He wanted to touch Sophia as if to see it was all real but a small little hand grabbed his.
Jack glared at him as he asked.
" Who are you? How dare you try to touch my sister?!"
Tears almost fell from his eye again. Jack and Sophia felt something in their hearts when they saw Alex and Zayn. They couldn't describe it. Like a familiarity or attraction to them. They didn't know but Jack was cold and get furious when that man tried to touch his sister.
Alex smiled sadly at Jack and got up. Jack grabbed his sister's hand and wanted to go back when he heard the voice of their mother.
" Jack! Sophia! What are you doing running by yourself?... " Robin said as she opened the door and walked towards them. She saw some people around and wanted to see what was going on but her mind went blank seeing those faces. Her steps halted and all she could see were those familiar faces. She was struck in her place. Her eyes wide without blinking as she stared at them.
Alex and Zayn were still hoping for something impossible after seeing the kids when they heard this unforgettable voice.
Robin had a God-gifted voice and talent. Her voice was a melody to everyone's ears. Some people say that a voice can make you fall in love but it was only in the storys because such voice usually didn't exist but Robin had that voice. Her voice was unforgettable for everyone who had heard it. It was sweet and calming to the ears.
A voice they could never forget.
Hearing that voice, Alex wanted to see towards the source of it but he was too afraid to be disappointed.
With a trembling heart, he looked up and saw her. Someone he could only dream of. Then, it was like a dam broke as he ran towards her and pulled her in a tight hug.
Robin was still stunned. Sophia and Jack was shocked to see a strange man hugging their mummy when the door of the restaurant was hastily pushed open and Lee runs out with excitement to deliver the good news. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a man hugging her. Just when he was going to pull them apart and hit that man, he saw Zayn. He was also too shocked to react and stood like a statue there. He had just gotten a tiny hope, who would know their wish would be fulfilled. And so soon at that.
Alex hugged Robin as if she would disappear the next second. He cried as he said.
" It's you! It's really you! Robin... "
Hearing her name being called by the familiar voice, being in that familiar embrace, Robin understood what's going on. Slowly, she hugged him back and burst into tears.
" Is it you?! Bhai~... "
Alex pulled out as he looked at her face. Seeing her cry, he wiped the tears off of her face and pulled her hair behind her ear as he said.
" Yeah! You remember me?"
" What are you talking about?! How could I ever forget you? I missed you so much... "
Alex smiled at her and said.
"Won't you meet your little brother?" Alex said as he turned on the side. They saw Zayn standing there. He was crying like a child while continuously wiping his tears with his arms. His head was bent down as he tried his best to control his tears but it was all futile. They fell like a dam broke out.
Seeing him, Robin chuckled while crying and went towards him. She touched his face and pulled it up. Zayn opened his eyes as Robin pulled him in her arms. She hugged him tightly.
" What are you doing? Still crying like a child!" She said as she rubbed his white hair.