Chapter 1: I'm sorry that I'm late!

In a dark room, Zayn was sitting on a chair with an extremely dark aura around him. His one arm was lazily hanging on the armchair while the other one was pinching his brows. His eyes were closed. 

There was a woman tied on a chair in front of him. She was trembling pitifully. Zayn was wearing black suit pants with a black loose wool shirt. There was a locket on his neck. It looks like a moon protected by the darkness of the night.

 Zayn was interrogating the woman who was the only survivor of that fire as he asked,'' You are the one who starts the fire?''

The woman was frightened as she said: N-No! No! What fire? I don't know any fire,'' It seems the woman was quite tortured as she was soaked in blood.  

When he heard her, Zayn slowly opened his eyes as he spoke.'' You probably forget. After all, it's been 6 years. No worries. I will help you remember.'' 

Then the torturer comes in with gas oil in a bottle. He strode toward that woman. However, as he was going to pour the patrol on her, a young woman entered the room and said,'' Wait!'' The torturer stop and turned to look at Zayn. 

Zayn turned his head slightly and looked at the woman who entered. 

'' Boss, please give me a chance and I will find the truth out of her.'' Zain looked at her. Sera come under him 2 years ago. He knew that she is suspicious as she has some connections to the Xie family. However, he wanted to 'lure the tiger out of the den' to attack him. Therefore, he was observing her. He knew she was going to shut this woman if he let her go.

 However, he already knew that this woman was the one who started the fire years ago and he also knew that she was a maid in the Xie family before that fire occurred. When he was investigating this woman, there was nothing about the Xie family. Fortunately, he found an old maid who told them that she knew this woman as she had worked together with her in the Xie family many years ago. And that was enough to prove their suspicion. 

Zayn slowly got up from the chair and strode towards that woman. Then he took the bottle filled with gas oil from the torturer and poured it all over the woman. He strode back to his chair and sat down as he took out a lighter. After opening the lighter, he said: ''You have to die in the same way as they had died.'' Then he threw the burning lighter on that woman. 

Only the screams of that woman filled the room.  After some time, that woman finally died. However, Sera's face went pale. 

Does that mean Zayn knew something? She hurriedly tapped on her phone 3 times to call for back up in case something happened. Then she carefully asked Zayn.

'' Boss did you..did you get the information?'' 

'' No,'' Zayn said. 

What Sera didn't know was that their room was covered from all sides by his people. They all come out from hiding and pointed their guns towards her. Then she heard Zayn speaking,'' However, I did discover an undercover.''

Sera staggered backward:'' Wha-what?'' That woman didn't know about her. She thought.

 ''  Ha!Ha! Lure the tiger out of the den to attack him. Didn't you hear of this, Fools!'' Zayn said with an evil tone.

 However, suddenly his men started fighting each other. Oh! there are a lot of undercovers. 

The undercover come towards sera and protected her. However, suddenly, a lot of people covered in black come and started killing their people. 

Sera saw this and suddenly gain confidence. She took out a dragger and strode toward Zayn. However, the torturer standing behind him suddenly took out a gun and shot him. He was shot on his back shoulder as he fell on his knee. When his people saw that he was injured, they hurriedly came towards him to protect him. 

When Zayn got shot, mixed voices come in his mind. A boy and a girl's voice'' You have to live on no matter what'' 

Hearing those voices, Zayn got up and walked towards the door and get into the nearest secret passage. He entered the passage alone and closed it there afterward. Then, he took his gun and sat down on the bed as he pointed the gun towards the door.

Soon, he heard the voice of footsteps coming near his room, and then he heard a blasting sound. The door wall of the secret room was blasted open by a mini bomb. Some undercover's with Sera come into the room. Zayn started shooting at them. However, because of the smoke caused by the blast, he couldn't see clearly. 

Another'' BANG''  was heard and Zayn was shot in his chest as his vision blurred and he fell onto the bed. He heard a lot of fading voices of shooting and amidst those voices, the last thing he heard was,'' Please open your eyes, I'm sorry that I'm late! lit... '' Then he lost consciousness.