Day 4 Bonus - At Kuroko's

Tetsuya loved spending time at the light blue-haired human's home.

So when he woke up there, he was full of joy. The pup looked around, noticing that the boy had left him sleep on his jumper but had put him on his bed. That's why the ground below him was soft, it wasn't ground.

Next, the pup noticed that the boy wasn't in the room. So where was he?

Tetsuya jumped of the bed, going out of the room in search of his favourite human. And soon enough he found him. Kuroko was in the kitchen, making dinner for himself and the pup.

"Ah, so you woke up?" The pup barked in answer, waving his tail. "Did you sleep good?" Another bark. "I'm glad to hear. You came here just in time."

Kuroko crouched down, putting a bowl full of food in front of the puppy.

"Dig in." The boy said as he served his own meal on the table, sitting down and starting to eat.

Tetsuya barked happily one last time before he too started eating. Yep, this human always gave him the best food.

Later on Kuroko had to do his homework, couldn't pay much attention to the pup. So he took out a few toys he had bought for him and let him play with them.

When it was time for bed, Kuroko asked the pup whether he wanted to sleep on the bed again or on the ground. Tetsuya, of course, chose the bed. Kuroko smiled gently and nodded, picking up the small puppy and putting him on the bed.

Tetsuya quickly snuggled under the covers. They smelled like the light blue-haired human. In five minutes he was fast asleep.

Kuroko smiled when he saw the small puppy breathing calmly, sleeping. He had cute, well-mannered guest.

In the morning, Tetsuya woke up full of joy yet again.