Day 167 - Act like a shadow

Hissori was fine, just surprised, shaken up. Kise was still worried and checked him from every angle possible. Midorima too had ran to the court, calming down his scared and trembling puppy, telling him it wasn't that bad.

Two minutes later things had somehow calmed down and Yoshi did his free shot. Of course, he scored easily. The points were equal again.

Everyone noticed it now though. Especially Midorima and Kuroko. The green-eyed puppy was tired. A lot more than the other three puppies on the court. And when looking more carefully, the two boys noticed why.

So this was Aomine's and Kise's plan. They finally figured it out. And they had more than 12 minutes to counter it.

That was Midorima and Kuroko's plan. Figure out the opponent's plan and counter it, use it somehow. Now the question was how would they counter this.

Maybe the damage was done already. What if Yoshi got too tired? They had to think of that too.

But the time was ticking. After one more basket for Hissori and Senshi, and a considerably slower Yoshi, the break finally came. Midorima and Kuroko could think in peace.

"He will be the shadow." Kuroko said quietly.

"How so?" Midorima asked.

"My Tetsuya will attack. They're more focused on Yoshi. So tell him to act like he's attacking."

"And they will run after him." Midorima said thoughtfully.

"Yes. But he has to find a way to pass to Tetsuya suddenly. So they won't notice."

"Yes, of course."

Both boys nodded, their plan ready. They quickly explained it to their puppies.

Of course Aomine and Kise noticed the whispering on the other bench. Their plan was in shambles now. But the match was not over and they weren't going to give up.

They were in the lead after all.