Day 26 - The Emperor

He was back.

The only human Tetsuya feared.

Well, technically the puppy was on his territory (because his humans had a game of Chase the orange ball with the scary human's friends, thanks for endangering the mascot's life). This wasn't good. So Tetsuya tried to make himself as small and invisible as possible.

Until the Tiger human noticed him (seriously, yellow/orange hair with his teeth... He was a tiger). And of course this human liked Tetsuya (like, who doesn't) but at the moment the puppy didn't like the attention. Because that meant the scary human got his attention drawn to the puppy too.

The Boss. That was Tetsuya's name for him. Because he controlled everyone. Everyone listened to him, even Tetsuya's humans. Even Tetsuya sometimes, enthralled by him. In a scary way.

And now the Boss was walking in his direction with a small smile on his face, getting a toy bone from his backpack. A scary smile. Even though he looked kind of nice. And had a toy. Tetsuya was still scared for some reason.

"Hello, Number 2." The human spoke, kneeling in front of the puppy. "Came along with your humans to watch us train today?" He asked, putting the bone in front of the puppy, not getting any closer, noticing how the puppy was watching him anxiously. Yeah, Akashi had this power over animals too. Even if he didn't mean. He actually liked the small animal. Like most people, he presumed.

"Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here." The boy said with another smile before getting up and calling the Tiger with him. Soon enough their game began.

Even if he was scared and careful around the Boss, Tetsuya always noticed how he was also careful around the puppy. He never reached to pet him without permission and always gave him treats or toys. This human was respecting him in a way. Something other humans, even his, forgot sometimes.

Maybe Tetsuya was starting to like him, too. Yeah, he thought while chewing on the bone, he could try to be nicer to this human next time.