Day 187 - Connected by food

And it was over. The match. Kise lost. Murasakibara and his purple puppy won. It was to be expected, no one thought the tall boy would get such tricks out of his sleeve, everyone was surprised.

Hissori was surprised, too. The puppy he had played against was younger than him, with less experience in this game. He wasn't even with his human for that long. So when did he learn this much? When did he learn to follow commands?

Those same questions were relayed to Murasakibara by his fellow human friends. As an answer, the boy just shrugged while munching on a chocolate stick, saying that he and his pup both liked food. Of course no one was satisfied with this answer.

Now it was time for lunch break and short celebrations for Murasakibara. The boy and his puppy chose to celebrate with food - bigger portions than what they would normally eat (which weren't small normally either). It seemed that food connected those two more than anything.

Seriously though, Murasakibara seemed to have a hidden talent when it came to puppy training and tactics. Akashi thought he would ask him about this later.

Because now, when lunch was over and there had been some time after it, it was time for the second match of the day.

Senshi versus Akashi's pup. Aomine versus Akashi yet again. Will the outcome be the same as in the Winter Cup?