Day 103 - It has begun

There they were again. Their second year of tournaments with this team had begun.

At least for Kuroko, Kagami and the other boys who had joined last year. And this time little Tetsuya was with them from the beginning of the fight.

And tomorrow was the first duel.

This year Seirin was in the qualifications with Yosen. The battle getting rough from the beginning. Not that it wasn't last year. But still, Murasakibara and Tatsuya were a dangerous duo, just like Kuroko and Kagami.

There were two other, not so strong teams besides Seirin and Yosen in that group. And from the four only two could continue forward. So everyone expected for Seirin and Yosen to continue forward. This didn't mean that the battle between then would be easy though.

After that was the real deal. But first the qualifications. Nothing was decided until they were over.

Besides, now nearly every team (apart from Rakuzan) had a puppy for a mascot. No one knew how lucky that actually was but the fear made the boys think about it. It was a possibility that the puppies could help somehow.

So after all the tournament and qualifications talk was over, all the boys willingly went to the gym, training a bit more before their first match. Better safe than sorry after all.