Day 20 - New place

The sweets the Tree had brought were eaten. All of them. (Mainly by the Tree.) But the human was still hungry. So Tetsuya barked, running to the door and waving his tail.

Murasakibara understood the puppy instantly. And so they went out on the streets in search of more food.

Their adventure began.

While Tetsuya was walking faster, happily looking around and exploring the road in front of them, the Tree was walking slower, lazily looking around and yawning from time to time. The puppy wasn't very patient and often turned back to bark at the slow human. Who knows, it might wake him up a bit.

Eventually, the two arrived at some market place. Murasakibara started for the door before remembering he had an animal with him. Could Tetsuya enter too? Or could the boy somehow sneak him in?

Of course the boy decided on the second option. He scooped up a happy Tetsuya (because he had never entered such a shop, he always had to wait outside with one or two of his humans), and put him in the hood of his hoodie, moving it around a bit so as to cover the puppy.

"Don't move too much, okay." The Tree said in his slow voice before confidently walking through the door. He was tall so he thought no one could see what is in his hood so long as Tetsuya didn't move or bark.

Once inside, the pup looked around at all the colourful things. Next thing he knew, a very yummy smell was in the air. When he turned his head to the other direction, Tetsuya saw some toys. Then there was the yummy smell again. When he looked up, the puppy was blinded by the lamps illuminating the place.

With one word, Tetsuya liked this place. It had everything, food, interesting things to look at, many new people to meet. It was a new place and Tetsuya wanted to explore on his own.

So he jumped on Murasakibara's head just as he would on Kuroko's, indicating that he wanted a better view point or to be put down and walk freely.

This wasn't such a good idea.