Day 48 - Oh no

Eventually, Aomine got hungry and decided to go on a search for food. Kise was left alone in his room while the other boy ventured out in the apartment.

While passing by the living room, the boy froze. The place looked like a tornado had chased a hurricane. The puppies' toys were everywhere, there were paw prints on half the furniture, items had fallen over on the other half. Only Senshi was curled up in one corner of the room. How had that happened?

And where were the other three puppies?!

Aomine quickly ran in the room, kneeling down next to Senshi to check if he was hurt but the puppy seemed fine, happily waggling its tail when it saw its human. The boy sighed relieved, worriedly looking in the direction of the kitchen. Maybe the others were there. Hopefully not causing anymore mayhem.

No, Aomine needed backup on this one. He lifted up his puppy, walking back to Kise's room. He could not manage three puppies on his own.

"Oi, Kise! I need help." Aomine called his friend.

"With what? You know where the kitchen is." The blonde boy said without turning around.

"Yeah, but I don't know where the food is. Come on..."

Kise sighed but got up, walking past Aomine and towards the kitchen, petting Senshi while passing by his friend. Luckily, he didn't question anything and didn't look towards the living room.

But in what shape were the boys going to see the kitchen?