Day 137 - Of course I'm stronger

Aomine was completely shut down. For the first time ever. Even Seirin couldn't manage that before. This was Akashi's power to support his teammates, making them even stronger. Still, they didn't need to worry much as Akashi himself was marking Touou's (and Teiko's) ace.

"Come on, Akashi. You weren't this strong last year." Aomine said while thinking how to pass him. Unfortunately he didn't succeed as Akashi read his movements once again and dribbled past him quickly.

After scoring quickly, Akashi turned around to answer his ex teammate.

"Of course I'll be stronger. I've been training, Daiki. I've also analized all your movements as well as our ex teammates'. I'm prepared to take any of you on now. And so is Rakuzan."

And that seemed to be true as Akashi too was using street ball movements, just as Aomine. Was he trying to copy him? Or just learn the movements and use them as he pleased?

Aomine smirked. So the Generation of Miracles was finally playing seriously. Maybe he should really rethink his favourite saying. The only one who can beat me is me. No, now he finally had good opponents, opponents he could go all out against.

Besides, not everything was over. Aomine hadn't entered the Zone yet. And there were still more than twenty minutes.

He just had to choose the right moment and surprise Akashi, throw him off of his balance.