Day 84 - Shopping

After all the studying and everyone basically living in his apartment, he had to replenish his food reserves.

Besides, he was going to have little Tetsuya stay over for the next weekend. He had to prepare for him, too.

So Kagami went to a nearby supermarket.

And his day was ruined.

Meanwhile, Murasakibara was, as always, hungry. He was out in the city, looking for new basketball shoes when his hunger got the better of him and the boy was forced to enter a shop nearby.

His day suddenly got a lot interesting.

While browsing some sweets, the two boys ran into each other. Literally.

"Oi, be careful!" Murasakibara's slow, annoyed voice came.

"I'm sorry." Kagami said at the same time.

Once the two boys registered the other's voice, all hell broke loose.

"What are you doing here?!" The redhead asked.

"Getting food. You?" Murasakibara cocked his head to one side.

"Why in this place?" Kagami asked again.

"Why not?" The taller boy asked confused. "The shop's not yours."

Kagami ruffled his hair. "Tch. You were the last person I expected to see here."

"Whatever. I'm leaving anyway." Murasakibara said, grabbing a bunch of sweets and starting for the cashiers.

"Oi! What's that kind of attitude?" Kagami yelled angrily. This stupid giant couldn't just ignore him like that.

"I thought you didn't want me here. So I'm leaving." The other boy answered with his slow voice without as much as turning around. "Bye."

But Kagami didn't give up. He was fired up now.

"Don't be rude. Let's play one game at least. I haven't played in ages."

"Eh?" This caught Murasakibara's interest. "Then what's the point? I'll crush you way too easily."

"What?!" Kagami yelled, making a few people turn around. "I'll crush you!"

Murasakibara actually laughed. Making Kagami's blood boil even more.

"Alright. I just got new shoes, too."