Day 81 - Everything's alright

Soon enough Akashi had given the small puppy a bath, cleaning it as best as he could. Still, the puppy's light fur had a purple hue now. Thinking it was a good idea, the boy told the reddish puppy that tomorrow they would go to the vet, just in case.

And so Akashi showed the two animals the dog house he had bought and put up in the big garden outside of the house. That's where the puppies were to stay through the night. Akashi hadn't really told his father about them. So he really hoped they would stay quiet.

Eventually the night passed without any problems, albeit a bit slower that the boy had hoped it would. Even he was nervous and that was something new for him. After a small breakfast for him and a larger one for the puppies, Akashi sneaked the animals out of the house, starting in the direction of the nearest vet, the puppies following quietly.

The doctor confirmed what Akashi had suspected. There were no serious injuries on the puppy, in fact it was perfectly fine. The only problem was the purple hue which was most likely to stay forever. But it wasn't harmful either. So the doctor said.

Akashi thanked them, again leading the puppies. He explained to the reddish pup what was going on and the animal seemed to understand him as it turned around to leave, calling its friend.

So this was the end of this adventure for Akashi. Still, he hoped he had gained a bit more of the puppy's trust. And the younger one's, too.

It had a kinda purple fur now. That had to do it. Akashi had found (unintentionally) a puppy for Murasakibara.