Day 133 - Obvious winner

The plan worked. Izuku didn't care about Kuroko so the boy managed to steal the ball and even scored one basket by himself.

Suddenly Seirin was fighting back properly, scoring points. The other team, not only their ace, was agitated. The four players couldn't react properly to Seirin's attacks because of Izuku's power while he couldn't use his power properly. And since Seirin knew the secret now they weren't falling for it. They weren't looking at him.

He was powerless.

And so suddenly the tables were turned and in the end the victor was obvious. Seirin.

Everyone from the Generation of Miracles sighed in relief. Seirin couldn't lose here. The puppies too sensed that the hard part was over and suddenly gave a howl. Midorima and Kise wondered how to hide them and pretend nothing had happened while Murasakibara just continued eating his chips. As always.

Everything was back to normal.

After the match Izuku went to talk with Kuroko, apologize to him and also ask how he had figured his trick so fast. But when the boy went in the hallway, following the blue-eyed boy, he was greeted with an unexplainable view.

And then he remembered who Kuroko actually was. Of course. He was from the Generation of Miracles. Izuku had had no chance from the beginning.

He turned back, starting in the direction of his still very angry teammates when a voice called him.

Turning around, Izuku saw the captain of Teiko himself walking towards him. The boy froze. What did he want?