Day 23 - Tetsuya attacking

And so the match began. Tetsuya and the Tree vs the Boys. Cool names, Tetsuya thought of them.

And so far no one was leading. It was true that Murasakibara played only on defense, that would explain the lack of points on the boys' side. But him and Tetsuya also didn't have any points.

The boys were weary of the puppy. Could it really play basketball? So far it was only running in their legs and making them lose the ball...

Also, the giant human they had for an opponent had changed dramatically from his lazy version just mere minutes ago. Now he was like a wild animal, incredibly fast and with a dangerous look in his eyes. Like a dragon protecting his lair - no one could even get near the hoop.

When Murasakibara got the ball, he always threw it in the puppy's direction. Sometimes Tetsuya got it and directed it towards the other team's hoop but the boys easily stole it from him each time (they were taller after all... And on their legs, had their hands free... Also they knew what they were doing... Yeah).

So how was all this supposed to work out?

Then, suddenly, Murasakibara yelled.

"Tetsuya, attack!"

And the puppy actually ran towards the hoop. The boys stared after him in awe.

"Pass!" Murasakibara yelled again and the little creature jumped up, front paws much higher for it to be a normal jump.

And then the ball was flying towards the pup. Murasakibara had passed it to Tetsuya. But the ball didn't hit the puppy. No. The puppy hit the ball. Straight towards the hoop.

And so the first points went to Tetsuya's and the Tree's team.

While the boys they were playing against were still gaping, minds struggling to process what had just happened before their eyes.

"Told ya he is not my puppy. That style of playing is his owner's." Murasakibara said, his lazy and slow voice back on.