Day 121 - Emperor versus Copy

The first half of the Kaijo versus Rakuzan match was calm, both teams not wasting too much energy but also not letting many baskets in their hoops. And yet it was obvious that Kaijo was trying harder than Rakuzan. Even Kise had pulled out a few tricks from his sleeve. But nothing major yet.

Everything changed when the second half began. Rakuzan suddenly went all out on the attack, scoring point after point. But Akashi still didn't try very hard, mostly focusing on defense when he had to.

Kise had an idea that this might be a trap to force him to enter the Zone and copy everyone. But he didn't want to, not yet, it was too early.

But then again the gap in the two teams' points began widening. Everyone in Kaijo worked hard and scored but somehow Rakuzan was pulling away. Looking for a second to Kasamatsu, Kise decided. It was time for him to enter the Zone. He was the ace and had to lead his team to victory after all.

Akashi knew that Kise had seen through the plan. He was a clever boy after all, even if he behaved like a 5 year old at times. But still, the blond boy had no choice, he had to save his team. And as Akashi predicted he entered the Zone, suddenly copying moves from every boy he had ever played against, including the Generation of Miracles, Kagami and Kuroko.

Akashi smiled. It was finally time to see if the copy was better than the original. He stepped forward, standing proud in front of Kise, ready to try and stop him.

Who was better, the Emperor or the Copy?