Day 182 - Sweet

The match went on. Hissori tried to keep his distance or keep the other puppy far away from his hoop. Murasakibara's pup really couldn't shoot from far away. But his speed still won him two more points before Hissori could finally score some points of his own, too.

But in all fairness, Hissori's power wasn't shooting either, it was passing. So normally he relayed on the other puppy in his team, too. But now, just as his opponent, Hissori was alone on the court, had no one to pass to.

So what could he do against the purple pup's defense?

He scored a few points so obviously Kise had found the answer. Don't shoot, pass the ball.

The other puppy jumped high to defend. So Hissori didn't shoot but quickly passed under him, then ran forwards, moving faster without the ball, caught said ball and then scored. Murasakibara didn't seem worried enough from that move to call a time out, so Kise was happy.

But his puppy soon enough figured it out and stopped jumping so high. His agility still permitted him to catch the ball if need be.

So the match was in a stand still. Neither pup could score. Kise racked his brain, wondering what would Murasakibara do in this situation. He didn't have to worry for long though.

Murasakibara didn't do anything, just yelled one word.

"Sweet!"

And his puppy ran forward, the ball in his paws.