Day 155 - Teams

Officially there were six puppies. So there were going to be three teams of two, formed by random chance. And three matches between them. Whichever two teams won were going to be disbanded, so there were four puppies who were going to play three games in total, falling out one by one. The two puppies from the first team that had lost were too going to play a game to decide who was going to be in 6th and 5th place.

It seemed that everyone was eager to beat Kuroko's little Tetsuya and Akashi's new puppy. Especially since the latter had won the Winter Cup. And even if Akashi's pup (and Murasakibara's) were at disadvantage, the others didn't seem to care much.

They had congratulated Akashi on his new puppy but right after that they had all warned him about the puppy tournament. It seemed that everyone had trained with their puppy since they were all free now. Akashi hadn't had the time for that much training with his reddish puppy, even if it was quite clever and picked up new things fast.

So one day all the guys with puppies, Kagami and Momoi gathered in the park where the tournament would take place to figure out the teams. Or more like draw coloured sticks. There were six sticks, two by two coloured in the same colours.

For once no one really wanted to be paired with Akashi. Well, no one but Murasakibara, he didn't care. So somehow he ended up in a team with Akashi while Kuroko was with Midorima and Kise was with Aomine.

The puppy tournament was starting in two days.