Day 69 - Where is Senshi?

Aomine was tired, walking slowly back home after school. Damn, tests were a lot more tiring and draining than any training or basketball match. And much more boring, too. Maybe he could go out and play a game or two with Senshi now.

Walking in, the first thing the boy noticed was that it was too quiet. And his pup wasn't running to the door to welcome him. Something was wrong.

Aomine quickly took his shoes off and ran through the hall, checking every room he passed by. What if Senshi was hurt somewhere? Or someone had gotten in and stolen him?

With every flying second Aomine worked himself up more and more, scaring himself with his thoughts. When did he get so attached to the small animal anyway?

Finally the blue-haired boy ran by the living room, immediately noticing the wind in the room. He stopped running before turning into the room. Senshi was still nowhere to be found but Aomine understood that at least his puppy wasn't stolen. It was obvious what had happened.

There was a basketball laying on the floor near a broken window. Senshi had gotten bored and wanted to play. Of course, Aomine should've thought of this this morning before going out. Momoi could probably watch Senshi for the day. Or he could leave the pup with Kuroko and Number 2.

Still, where was said pup? Aomine couldn't see him anywhere. He couldn't have jumped from the broken window, right?!

The boy quickly ran to the broken pieces, looking out as if to check if the pup was somewhere there. But again he couldn't find the animal.

Turning around, Aomine called out the pup's name, walking around slowly and looking under chairs and tables. He could've missed Senshi somewhere, just running past him in his haste.

Meanwhile, Senshi had hidden very well. No one could find him. He had curled up on Aomine's bed, under the blankets, trying not to tremble while also trying to hear where his human was.

And his human was getting closer.