Day 38 - An unforseen turn of events

This seemed like a deja vu, two puppies glaring at each other, growling quietly. Yep, just like Tetsuya's and Hissori's first meeting. Kise and Kuroko didn't know what to do. The puppies could start fighting again any second.

But the boys weren't dogs so they didn't know that the two little animals were actually talking, trying to understand the other's view on things.

"So you like your human then?" Tetsuya asked.

"He's alright." The other puppy admitted. "But at least I'm not his puppet, jumping and rolling whenever he tells me. Just like you."

Tetsuya stepped back in shock, mouth opening. "I'm not his puppet! His my human and listens to me so I'm nice to him in return."

"So what did you two just do? He was teaching you tricks." Hissori smirked.

"No, that's our game." The blue-eyed puppy defended. "What would you know? You don't know anything about the humans."

"I know they're not to be trusted." Hissori said, rolling his eyes. "Once they get bored of you they can always just leave you."

"What? That's not true. My humans would never do that." Tetsuya barked loudly, making the boys watching the conversation jump.

But before anyone could do or say anything more, a soft wiper was heard from one of the corners of the basketball court. Everyone's eyes turned in that direction, seeing another puppy. A small, curled up, hurt and bleeding puppy, its eyes dark blue.

"See? He's probably a proof of my words. You can't trust humans." Hissori said, making Tetsuya freeze in fear. Fear of what, he didn't know.