Say 118 - The winner

And so the fourth quarter had began, both Aomine and Midorima in the Zone while Takao too was somewhere between reality and this powerful place. But the green-haired's plan seemed to work as his friend really made a lot less mistakes and was very concentrated. They had a chance, especially since Midorima has been sinking three pointers for a while now.

But Aomine didn't see the need to hurry now, he knew he can easily take these points back, even easier since the opposite team didn't know he could use plays with his teammates while being in the Zone. Yeah, he wasn't the solo player he was an year ago.

No, what the boy was more interested in right now was the tactic Midorima had thought of. The blue-haired could see the resemblance to Akashi's power. But Midorima wasn't as good as their ex captain. It was easy to break Takao's concentration. Aomine was about to have fun with this.

He changed his mark from Midorima to Takao in a second, surprising the boy and making him take a few unnecessary steps. Takao tried not to think much of this and try his normal tactics to pass Midorima as planned. But Aomine had seen their plan enough times to predict what was to come. He easily intercepted the ball and sank it in Shutoku's basket.

And so he continued pressuring Takao and gaining points for Touou. Both Midorima and Takao knew what was happening and wanted to stop it but couldn't. Once Aomine saw through their plan, it was over. So they switched gears and began marking the boy together. But then Aomine surprised both again. By passing. And his teammates somehow kept up with him, even if he was in the Zone.

Soon Aomine's fun was over as he had ruined Midorima's plan pretty quickly and then let his team to victory.

In the end both teams had scored over a hundred points but Touou was closer to the two hundred than Shutoku. It was a good match though, no one was disappointed.

And of course the two ex teammates wanted to talk with one another.

Next up was Kaijo versus Rakuzan.