Day 128 - Nothing out of the ordinary

Kuroko stayed up late this night, watching videos of the Yosen match against this new and rising team. He thought of moves and tactics, of how to divert one's attention. And yet he couldn't figure out this move. It seemed impossible.

On the next day Seirin tried thinking of a tactic against this new comer but whatever they thought of they also found a way for the boy to break through their plan. And if they could think of it so could this boy.

In the end the time for their match came and Seirin still couldn't figure out the secret. They had to tackle this battle with their usual plan and tricks, hoping for the best.

And so the match began, Seirin scored a few baskets and then a switch flipped. The other team's ace came forward, alone against five, his teammates staying in their half of the court, close to their basket.

It was time for Seirin to experience firsthand what had happened to Yosen.

Kagami and Izuki were first to try and stop the mysterious new player. But he just dribbled the ball a few times before diving forward. It was a normal move but since the two guys had expected something completely different and out of the ordinary, they couldn't react.

So next one was Hyuga. But he too was slow to react to the boy's fluid movements and let him pass.

Next were Kuroko and Teppei. While the latter went full on defense, Kuroko watched the boy. He still needed more information about him.

But the newcomer still didn't do anything flashy and passed the last two of Seirin, scoring with ease.

No one was happy but the last year's champions still had the lead so decided not to worry right now. Besides, they had Kuroko. He would think of something, they were sure.

Tetsuya Nigō Drabbles Part 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara