Day 153 - Training and scratching

There were no close tournaments. Well, except the puppy one. So everyone was pretty much free save for school.

And because of that lately you could see Kuroko spend more and more time with little Tetsuya. He was training him a lot more than before or so it seemed. Maybe the boy was venting like that. After that loss maybe even Kuroko was angry.

But the little puppy didn't complain. It had come to enjoy the sport. And it knew that what was coming was important and it had to win. So Tetsuya trained, did everything Kuroko asked of him or showed him.

Meanwhile Akashi had spent two days in worrying and trying not to think. He was supposed to be happy after his win but instead he was worrying because of a puppy. He hadn't worried so much even because of girls... Maybe because of basketball matches though, even if he hadn't showed it at the time.

Anyway. Since the puppy had just turned around and ran away after Akashi's question, the boy couldn't do anything properly. Good thing he wasn't so busy now so no one noticed, especially his father.

So after all this puppy tournament was going to be without him. He wondered how would the whole thing work out with five puppies instead of six.

Akashi was so deep in thought that he hadn't heard the small scratching sounds from his room's door. Until said door opened and a reddish puppy entered, startling Akashi.