Day 157 - First puppy match

The first match was between Murasakibara and Akashi's team and and Kise and Aomine's. Needless to say Aomine had to repay a lot to Akashi for Touou's loss.

Kise and Aomine thought their match would be easy. After all Akashi didn't have much time to train his puppy, and Murasakibara... He was just lazy and probably didn't train his pup anyway.

Everyone was at the park. Most acted as audience while Momoi was the referee.

Soon enough the ball was in the air and all four pups jumped forward to catch it. But only one got it - Hissori. He quickly used his paw to push the ball forward, passing it to Senshi who was running fast to the opposite basket.

But suddenly the reddish puppy was there, catching the ball with both front paws. Senshi stopped suddenly, surprised, making Hissori bump into him. And while they were looking at one another, Akashi's puppy jumped with his hind legs forcing the ball high in the air.

Everyone sitting on the benches around the court searched for Murasakibara's puppy who was leisurely walking towards the other hoop. When the ball bounced in front of him, he just made a small jump and pushed the ball into the basket with his head.

It counted, albeit a bit weird. But then again this was basketball with puppies, most things counted and were weird.

And so, Akashi's and Murasakibara's team was in the lead.