Day 32 - New home?

Kise finally got home, managing not to let his new puppy run away while also holding a few bags with the puppy's necessities.

"What are we going to do with you?" The blonde boy asked as the now free puppy walked away from him, laying down under a nearby chair. "Why are you like that? We all just want to be friends."

When he didn't get any kind of response, the boy sighed and got up to unpack the pup's bed and fill its bowls with water and food. After that was done, Kise got ready for bed.

While the blonde was walking around his room, the puppy sniffed around, exploring the new territory. It was confused. Why was the boy still trying? Wasn't it clear that the puppy didn't want to be here?

Still, said puppy was thirsty... And a bit hungry. So it went to the bowls and ate a few bites before drinking a bit of the water. Okay, it might as well check the bed. So the little creature walked to the bed, sniffing it too. It was nice, seemed soft. Smelled like the yellow human.

Just then Kise walked back into his room, making the puppy jump away from the bed and pretend it was still uninterested in anything and everything.

But the boy noticed. He didn't say anything, just smiled and wished the puppy a good night before getting into his own bed.

No. He wasn't giving up. Neither of them was.