Day 184 - Endurance trap

The first half was over with Murasakibara's puppy having quite the lead. If this continued, Kise and Hissori were going to lose. They both had to think of something.

So far Murasakibara hadn't yelled anything else besides 'sweet' and 'sour'. But since Hissori was scared, he couldn't really react. The pup finally began getting the right timing just as the ten minutes were ending.

So Kise supposed his ex teammate would begin yelling other foods and tastes now. But since he didn't know which or what the other pup could really do, Kise couldn't do anything to stop that. For now, all he and Hissori could do was show their own new and flashy moves with bared fangs.

Murasakibara didn't seem to talk much to his pup. He mainly gave him water and some cookies. But the boy still did talk a little to his puppy. Kise wondered what about.

And then the game was back on. The puppies were on the court, running from one end to the other. The game was suddenly so fast paced that Hissori could barely keep up. What was going on?

Murasakibara smirked. It was going according to plan. Next target was Hissori's endurance. The boy wanted to tire him out so the remaining of the game would be a breeze.

Unfortunately though, Kise didn't notice this as he was focused on Hissori succeeding in his moves. He fell right into the trap.