Day 59 - Second point

Tetsuya was about to get the ball back into the game when Hissori put his paw on it.

"You run to their hoop." He said quietly, his expression serious, ears and tail a bit lower than usual. Tetsuya wanted to protest and argue as always but after noticing these details, didn't. He just nodded and stepped into the field.

Yoshi and Senshi were in their half, ready to defend their hoop. When they saw Tetsuya walking towards them, they got ready for a fight.

Meanwhile Hissori did what Kise had taught him. He picked up the ball a bit, starting to bounce it. Then, after a short and loud bark, he suddenly turned around and hit it with his tail. The ball flew up, high and fast, right towards Tetsuya. And before anyone else could relax, still not over Hissori's move, the blue-eyed puppy jumped, pushing the ball towards the hoop.

And that was it. Now the score was even.

Tetsuya looked backed to see a smug Hissori. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so happy, I was the one to score." He said.

"Thanks to my pass." Hissori poked the other pup with his tail. "Come on, let's get ready for defence."

The two animals walked back in their half, anticipating the other team's next move. So Yoshi was good at shooting. But what was Senshi's best move?

That was the mystery now.