Day 8 - Partners in crime

Today Kagami was earlier to practice. And Tetsuya had noticed. So he went to wake up his new friend - Yoshi (he had stayed with Tetsuya till Midorima and Takao decided where he was to live). They might as well have some fun together.

Five minutes later the two pups were sitting near the benches, watching the red-haired boy run around with the orange ball.

Then, suddenly, Tetsuya barked.

And Taiga froze, mixing up his own two feet and falling face first on the hard ground.

"Number two!" The boy growled, getting up and staring the pup down. "What was that for?"

Tetsuya just waved his tail, looking to Yoshi. Next thing you know, the second puppy was barking too.

"Don't involve him in your dirty games. He's not our puppy." Taiga argued with the blue-eyed puppy. A second later Tetsuya and Yoshi were running towards the boy. He tried to run away backwards but fell and so the two puppies jumped on him, Yoshi starting to lick his face.

"Ugh, where's Kuroko?" Taiga gave up, laying on the ground. The two puppies used this and began playing on him, Tetsuya soon jumping on Taiga's hair.

"Is that your training, huh?" Adam Riko asked, walking in the spacious place.

"Wh-what? No!" The boy jumped, picking up the two puppies and putting them on the bench nearby. "They ambushed me."

"They are little puppies, Kagami-kun." Kuroko appeared from thin air, walking to said puppies to pet them and give them some treats.

"They are little monsters." Taiga mumbled while turning back and resuming his shots towards the basket.

He would never admit that he kind of liked playing with the puppies though. No, never.