Day 164 - Plans and tactics

After their loss and before their next match, Aomine and Kise decided to have a sleepover and this time talk tactics seriously. After all their next opponent was a duo consisting of two very good tacticians. And their puppies were the first ones to learn to play basketball. They had the most experience and moves. They even copied Midorima and Takao's shot.

But they weren't that fast. Yes, Tetsuya was faster than Yoshi but Hissori and Senshi were faster. So in the speed department they could win.

Accuracy though wasn't their specialty. There Tetsuya and Yoshi were the clear winners. Both could shoot quite decently and didn't need that much time to aim, they were just used to it.

But what would their tactic as a team be? Unlike Murasakibara's puppy, no other could jump and defend like that. Maybe go all attack, like Hissori and Senshi? But Yoshi was better at long distance. So he would stay behind and probably protect the basket.

So using their weakness from today's match, Kise and Aomine decided to use it in their next one. They were going to tire out Yoshi by targeting him. Then they would have one puppy less to worry about.

Happy with their plan and full with new determination, the boys and their puppies finally went to bed. Tomorrow they had another chance.