Day 172 - Lost Cause

With both puppies from the opponent's team on the attack, Tetsuya and Yoshi couldn't do much. The latter was still tired, couldn't really defend or attack, while the former couldn't manage two puppies who were faster thanks to their lives on the street. Not to mention their stamina.

Besides, even Tetsuya was getting slower now, tired. Two matches in two days in a row was tough. How did Hissori and Senshi manage yesterday?

No time to wonder about this now. Tetsuya had to think of something and then do it so they could win. Or his human could think of something, that would be helpful, too.

But no matter what move or tactic the pup tried, the other two were faster and blocked him or Yoshi couldn't cooperate like he wanted him to. It was a lost cause.

So in the end Tetsuya and Yoshi were beaten with five against zero points. Even Midorima and Kuroko didn't know what to do. This went well...

Everyone had a day off to think of what they had done or hadn't done, what was wrong and right. Obviously Kuroko and Midorima weren't happy. And so wasn't little Tetsuya. He had wanted to win for his human but now lost first.

Yeah, great start.

Meanwhile, Akashi too was thinking, planning, devising tactics and moves. His puppy had the least experience so he had to prepare the most.