Day 25 - Yet another small prank for Kagami

"Hey, Atsushi, where's the puppy?" Kagami asked the giant who was walking closer and closer. Alone.

"Dunno, I lost him." Murasakibara answered with his lazy voice.

But these simple words threw Kagami in a frenzy.

"What? How? Where? We should search for him!" And the boy was out in the dark streets in seconds, yelling Tetsuya's name.

"What's up with him?" Hyuga appeared, raising an eyebrow.

"I told him I lost Number 2." The purple-haired boy answered while lifting his arms and gently taking the puppy out of his hood. "Here he is. Deserves a good rest."

"What's up with everyone pranking Kagami?" Hyuga sighed, gently taking the puppy. "Why is the poor dog so tired?" He asked Murasakibara again.

"We played basketball." The boy answered like it was the most normal thing for a puppy to play this sport.

"Riiiight..." Hyuga raised both eyebrows now. "Anyway, we're going home, you should too, it's getting late. And tell this idiot to come get his stuff from the changing room." The Seirin captain said, pointing to Kagami who was still running around and searching for the 'missing' puppy.

Murasakibara did as he was told while Hyuga gave little Tetsuya to Kuroko, telling him what the purple-haired boy had told him. Kuroko just thanked him, a knowing smile on his lips.

Moments later a sweaty, wide-eyed Kagami entered the building, frantically looking around until he saw the puppy in Kuroko's arms. A string of swears addressed to Murasakibara followed.

Just another normal day for the Seirin basketball club.

A/N:

Hey, as always, just a short message:
you can support me at https://ko-fi.com/dessij
Thank you for reading🙂