Day 82 - A nice day

While Akashi and Murasakibara had their worries, Kuroko and the Seirin basketball team had theirs.

They had a match. It was a practice match but still a match. Besides, the tournaments were drawing nearer and nearer. So this was a good training. Everyone could see what they lacked. Although it was obvious that they were better than last year.

So the boys were on the road again, their trusty mascot with them. Kuroko brought the puppy along, holding him in his hands or putting him on his head as usual.

This time, luckily, they didn't forget him anywhere. It was a nice trip, little Tetsuya thought. Soon enough the arrived at the other school, and five minutes later at its gym.

Tetsuya happily thanked his favourite human before he put the animal on the ground to explore quietly for a bit before the match. Unfortunately there were no other animals nearby but the pup still got plenty of attention of the people around the gym and the yard. He didn't complain.

Soon enough the match began and the puppy dutifully sat on his place next to the female human. He cheered on his humans from there. As always during practice matches.

(He had to be more hidden during the official ones since his humans couldn't get a permission for Tetsuya to enter the arena properly. This, of course, didn't mean he cheered them on any less.)

His humans quickly got the lead and kept it till the end of the match. Of course - Tetsuya was there, their lucky charm.

And of course there was another reason to be happy. After the match, the whole gang went out to eat.

It was a nice day in Tetsuya's book.