Day 5 - Pranks

Tetsuya would never forget how the red-haired human reacted when he first saw the pup. It amused him to this day.

And to this day, the red-haired human got scared by Tetsuya. So he still liked to play with him like that. Besides, it amused the other humans.

Tetsuya liked to hide under Kagami's clothes, behind his bag, in his shoes. Or bark at random moments, for example when the red-haired human was running with the orange ball or when he was just about to throw it at the hoop. The female human wasn't always happy but still smiled a bit.

Kagami... He always froze whenever he heard Tetsuya's bark, chills going up his spine. So of course his shots didn't make it. The other guys laughed at him, or patted his back, telling him not to worry, that the pup was just playing around.

And when Kagami found the pup hiding in his stuff, he always yelled out of surprise. He knew he had to expect this stuff by now but somehow he didn't, the pup always got him.

So Kagami thought Tetsuya was doing all of this on purpose. He planned it and then executed the plan at just the right moment. He was a puppy, yes, but he was a clever puppy, Kagami would give it that.

And the fact that Kuroko still chased him with Tetsuya in his hands wasn't helping. If he wanted to be closer to the pup, he would do it on his own accord.

Maybe when the pup stopped pranking him.