Day 124 - A free day

"I suppose it was expected to some extent." Kise sighed. "Good job, Akashi. I really can't copy your Eye."

"No, it wasn't. You've grown up, Ryota. You're better than before. Anyone would have a problem against you, especially when you get serious." Akashi praised the boy in front of him.

"You didn't seem to have any problems." Kise laughed. "Of course, you're our absolute Emperor."

"I wasn't so absolute last year when I lost. I won't lose this year though." Akashi looked to Kuroko and Kagami.

The whole gang was walking away from the hall where the tournament was. The puppies could finally run and bark all they want while the guys didn't have to whisper to talk about the matches from the day.

Tomorrow there were no matches and the day after only Seirin had a match in the afternoon, nothing too serious. They thought they could win easily without showing all their trump cards. So now everyone could relax for a bit. But it was back to training tomorrow.

So the guys used this time to play a bit with their puppies since they couldn't really pay them much attention lately (although Midorima and Kise had nothing to worry about now). The nearby park was good enough. Add one basketball and the fun was ready.

The puppies chased the ball around while Aomine and Kise passed it around. The others were more serious, talking about their tactics and matches.

The teams, continuing on in the tournament were Yosen, Rakuzan, Touou and Seirin. For now anyway.