Day 87 - Lessons started

In the end Midorima decided on two things. A pass and a new shot. Well, actually it was something combined.

Yoshi had to learn to feint a pass and then quickly shoot the ball at the hoop. It wasn't really passing so later on they had to teach the puppy that, too. And it was very difficult. How were the green-haired and his friend supposed to do this?

Takao proposed that maybe it was a better idea to learn a pass or two first, so that the puppy would know what it should and should not do. In the end, after a few unsuccessful tries, Midorima admitted that he was probably right. So they went back to the plan with the passes.

After a few days the boys had arranged to meet again in the park near Midorima's home so Takao could teach Yoshi. After a few minutes of playing around and scolding from the taller boy, the training finally began.

Takao decided how to teach the pup to turn around to evade opponents and then pass with its tail. The boy thought that eventually this move could work for shooting, too.

So Takao spend a good three hours, spinning in circles to show Yoshi what to do. Finally he succeeded but also the whole world spun around him. Midorima thought that was enough for now and invited his friend over for lunch. After it the training continued. This time with the tail move.

At the end of the day Yoshi had the general idea of the whole move but still needed a few more lessons. Still, in a few days he could master it all.

When Takao was getting ready to go home, he lifted his hand for a high five for the good work. Rolling his eyes, Midorima complied. He was actually pretty happy with the results, too.