Day 145 - Normal match

So far Rakuzan played normally, not really showing their fangs. Seirin used this to try and get more points, get a head start. Still, somehow they just couldn't manage to pull away, Rakuzan was always just a point behind them.

The second quarter began. Seirin continued attacking relentlessly but Rakuzan wasn't budging, not giving an inch. No, actually they took the lead, beginning to pull away little by little.

Things weren't looking good. The match seemed normal, there were no tricks, no Zone. But Rakuzan was gaining more and more points. They were the ones pulling away now.

Kagami wanted to enter the Zone, be the ace and save his team. But Kuroko stopped him. It was better if the red-head didn't do this now, didn't waste his energy now, and waited for the final battle. Kuroko was going to try and stop Rakuzan's advance for now.

So the shorter boy began playing his tricks, his basketball, and began stealing balls left and right. He even scored a few times. Until Chihiro caught up with him and managed to stop him. The boy had really become a better shadow than last year.

Seirin managed to catch up, even if they had to pay the price and take Kuroko out of the game till the last ten minutes. But it was enough for now, the others could manage.

Or so they thought.

The second Kuroko had stepped off the court, Akashi and Chihiro looked at each other. It was time for their plan. But first, Reo, Eikichi and Cotarou could have a little bit of fun and go all out.

For diversion.

This year Akashi and Rakuzan were going to win. Their plan was impeccable.