Day 58 - First point

And so the match was Tetsuya and Hissori versus Yoshi and Senshi.

The four puppies were standing in front of each other, starring the others down. There were mere seconds till the beginning of the game.

A few moments later Kuroko bounced the ball on the ground between the small animals. Three of them ran forward to bounce it towards the others' hoop. Only Senshi ran towards Tetsuya's and Hissori's hoop. Yoshi saw that and decided to try and pass the ball to him.

But Tetsuya was faster and just like his favourite human, the pup suddenly appeared out of thin air right next to the ball and pushed it towards the other side. Hissori saw that and was quick enough to chase and catch up with the round object before executing his best move and hitting the ball in just the right way and speed to pass it to Tetsuya. The light blue-eyed pup had immediately ran towards Yoshi's and Senshi's hoop, just on time to receive the pass and push the ball towards the hoop.

Unfortunately, Senshi had somehow ran back to his hoop, jumping high up and managing somehow to block the ball with a paw. Yoshi saw that the ball was going to fall fairly nearly towards Tetsuya's and Hissori's hoop so he decided to intercept that and show his best move.

After all he had a human who taught him special moves, too. And that human was Midorima.

The pup jumped, his front paws in a somewhat position like Midorima's right before receiving a pass from Takao in midair. But Yoshi was a puppy which meant he was even better at calculating where a flying object like a disk or a ball would go. So he used that and scored, the first points going for him and Senshi.

Tetsuya and Hissori looked confused at each other before looking to their humans. What was going on?

The humans themselves were very confused but also excited. This was already a great match, especially by puppy standards.