Day 63 - Last point

The game resumed. Yoshi passed the ball to Senshi as planned. The pup ran forward as fast as he could and soon flew by an angry and not paying attention Hissori. So Tetsuya was the only one left to guard the hoop.

And then the blue-eyed puppy suddenly appeared before Senshi, blocking his path and making him stop sharply. Still, he kept control of the ball, moving it away from the other animal.

But Tetsuya decided to jump forward, trying to reach the ball. That was the opening Senshi needed. So he of course ran forward again. But the ball wasn't in his paws anymore.

Tetsuya had gotten it with his tail while the other pup was passing him. And the husky threw the ball towards Hissori. He clumsily got it and started dribbling forward, towards Yoshi.

Tetsuya and Senshi also began running in the same direction. One had to help with the attack, the other defend. But Yoshi was faster, already getting ready to steal the ball from Hissori.

No, Hissori still thought he couldn't attack. So he did what he did best. He passed the orange object to Tetsuya. Who caught it with ease, rolling his eyes. 'No, you'll be the one to attack.' the pup thought while checking where the enemy team was. Both of the other two puppies were running towards him now while Hissori was just watching, not preparing for a shot at all.

Tetsuya had to use another move he had learned from his favourite human - how to disappear.

Yoshi and Senshi were running next to each other now, both getting closer to him by the second. Tetsuya got ready, ball in one paw, his eyes jumping from Yoshi's to Senshi's and back.

Without a warning the pup ran forward, right between the two puppies, while throwing the ball behind himself. The other two looked at the ball for a moment before losing it out of sight. Just like they lost Tetsuya.

Once the pup was behind his chasers, he saw a confused Hissori. Without a warning, Tetsuya threw the ball at him. Hissori caught it, growling at Tetsuya but still made the few left steps till the hoop and threw the ball, thus scoring the last point.

Tetsuya and Hissori won while Yoshi and Senshi still wondered where had the light blue-eyed puppy and the ball disappeared off to.