Day 120 - A puppy fan

Kuroko noticed the reddish puppy coming down from the back rows where the other little ones were. The animal turned his head and noticed the blue-haired boy was watching him. After a few seconds of looking into each other's eyes the reddish pup turned his direction and walked to Kuroko's seat. He sat next to the boy, looking around to check that no one had seen him and then turned his eyes towards the match, following Akashi's every move.

"Did the others annoy you up there?" Kuroko asked. "Sorry, they can be a bit of a handful." He smiled gently.

The pup looked at him for a few seconds before nodding and turning back to the match again. Kuroko looked to the court too, seeing how Akashi stole the ball from one of the Kaijo players and smoothly passed it to Reo who also scored with ease. But the scoreboard still showed that the two teams were close to each other, no one really pulling away.

Then Kise attacked and scored, Akashi not really doing anything serious to stop him, still observing. But the pup next to Kuroko didn't know that and gave a small growl as the ball went through the hoop.

Kuroko heard the sound, looking down to the puppy and slowly petting him.

"Don't worry. I suppose things are going according to his plan. He is letting Kise pass him now." The boy tried to explain to the animal next to him. The pup looked at him and nodded again, seemingly calming a bit. Was he really as clever as Akashi said, Kuroko wondered. It certainly seemed so.

A few seconds later Akashi scored by himself. The reddish puppy picked up his head, waving his tail. He was happy.

And so the match went on, the whole stadium nervous about the outcome. Even one reddish puppy was watching as eagerly as everyone else, if not even more.