Day 149 - Loss

While Seirin wasn't ready for Kagami's Direct Drive Zone, Rakuzan was completely ready. They switched gears in seconds, countering Seirin's attack with one of their own.

And while normally you would expect Kuroko to disappear from the vision of the opponent's player, now Akashi disappeared from the blue-haired's eyes. It wasn't Kuroko's trick, Akashi was just that fast. All of a sudden.

Rakuzan was flying around the court and only Kagami could run in their speed. Unfortunately he was only one against five. There was no chance.

And yet the red-head was somehow managing to follow the Rakuzan players, even blocking a few shots. But he was getting tired fast, too.

So Kuroko decided to take things in his hands. His low presence could make him seem fast, he could try and steal the ball. While a person ran faster, normally he had less control of the ball.

But whenever he tried his trick Akashi was right there, blocking him. Kuroko couldn't do anything still.

Then there was Chihiro too, who somehow managed to distract Kagami from the other three Rakuzan players so they could shoot more. This got Kagami angry, and the angrier he became, the less he could focus and stay in the Zone.

Akashi hadn't asked that of Chihiro but the boy figured it could be useful. And it really was, Akashi noted. Soon enough Kagami's time was over. And he was too tired to run properly.

Hyuga, Teppei and Izuku were powerless against this level, too. Rakuzan was just too powerful this year. Kuroko was still trying to get his passes through but it seemed the other team was immune to him. At least Akashi was and probably that was more than enough.

When the final buzzer sounded, Seirin was more than thirty points behind Rakuzan. Their worst loss ever...