Day 10 - The plan

It was a well known fact that Tetsuya the puppy and Tetsuya the human had nearly identical pairs of blue eyes. So identical that when you looked one in the eyes, you were reminded of the other.

Now, after Takao found Yoshi who had identical eyes to Midorima's, he had got the idea to get all the teams such dogs, with eyes similar to the Generation of Miracles' ones.

Once Kise heard this, he was all about the idea.

But to execute this plan of theirs, the two boys had to search far and wide for the perfect puppies.

Which included Kuroko bringing along little Tetsuya so the two other boys could show the resemblance in person while also showing photos of the other boys from the Generation of Miracles (it was Kise's idea, even Kuroko thought it's not very clever).

And so this search also included a lot of surprised or scared people when Kuroko appeared out of this air with a puppy on his arms or on his head, two pairs of identical eyes staring at the shop assistants.

Kise and Takao had fun though, this was good.

Meanwhile Midorima and Kagami grumbled. This was stupid. Did they need so many puppies? The basketball teams had to play basketball, not be puppy-minders.

(Secretly they didn't mind, they just had tough acts to uphold.)

And Tetsuya, even if he didn't really get what was going on, enjoyed himself. He got to walk around the city the whole day, perched on Kuroko's head, meeting so many new puppies. Maybe his next new friend was amongst them...

Tetsuya Nigō Drabbles Part 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें