Day 188 Bonus -The audience

The puppies had watched their humans fight on the court. Now the roles were reversed and the humans watched on as their best friends ran after the orange ball. Unlike the puppies though, the boys could comment on the strategies and moves used in the matches.

Planning for a normal, human basketball match was easy. And completely different from planning for the puppies. When you planned for yourself, you knew your own power and capabilities. You knew this sport was made by humans for humans. With the puppies was very different. They couldn't talk (human talk) to a person and tell them what they could do or learn. They couldn't plan their own tactics either. And they were basically playing a sport that wasn't initially designed for them.

With one word, you had to know your puppy very well.

So the boys watched how every puppy played just like they would watch the team that they were supposed to fight. In a sense, they had to fight this puppy. The friends commented on their puppies and exchanged tips and tricks, exercises and advises.

And, if you looked carefully, you could notice that the audience for every match was bigger and bigger. At first it was the Generation of Miracles and Momoi. Then, Kagami came, too. More and more of Seirin joined while Takao too decided to support Midorima and Yoshi. In the end a few boys from nearly every team had joined the Puppy Tournament's audience. Kise joked they should've sold tickets.

People passing by the court in the park noticed the commotion and soon began gathering to watch, too. It began to look like a real basketball tournament.

The puppies didn't mind all the attention the least. They actually enjoyed the pets, rubs and threats they got. Even played with some of the guys or the kids in the audience.

All in all, the Teiko boys were famous again. Of sorts. Well, their puppies were the famous ones now.