Day 107 - A better match

As their puppies were fighting as a game and training outside under Akashi's watchful eyes, Kuroko and Murasakibara were fighting for real. On the basketball court.

The purple-clad team's defense was better than ever now that Murasakibara was playing and coordinating with his team. Also, he had learned to make more combinations with Tatsuya. Kuroko and Kagami had more trouble stopping them than last year.

But Teppei was their savior. He was playing on full power, jumping higher than ever, postponing his movements even more, being Seirin's shield.

Murasakibara was getting fed up but still tried to keep his cool. He had to in order to keep playing his best.

Tatsuya on the other hand had his personal fight with Kagami. Both were better than before but the latter still had better control over his enter in the zone and used it efficiently to pull his team ahead.

Kuroko played in this match, yes. But he had more of an observing role. His teammates were getting by and without his help although he had to help a few passes through.

But the blue-eyed's real purpose was to observe Murasakibara's growth and to predict how much the others from the Generation of Miracles had evolved. And judging by Murasakibara, it was a lot.

Still, the battle was well fought, everyone was content with the end results, no matter win or lose. Everyone had given their all and fought an even better fight than last year's.

This time around though, the two teams walked outside together, commenting on their plays and certain points. It was all good.

Until Kuroko and Murasakibara noticed that their puppies were nowhere to be seen.