Day 74 - Late nights

Kuroko was still in the school's gym, training. The last one there. Just like back in the day, his Teiko days.

Well, he wasn't really the last one. Little Tetsuya was there, too, yawning while following his favourite human with his eyes. He was tired but he couldn't just leave Kuroko and fall asleep.

After a few more shots it got too much for Kuroko, too. He was tired, it was a long day for him. After changing and leaving everything where it should be, the boy went back to get his puppy. His sleeping puppy. Tetsuya had given up.

The blue-haired boy didn't want to wake the puppy up. And was tired, too. Very much so. The logical decision was to lay down for a bit, too, resting for a bit before starting the walk home.

Unfortunately, Kuroko fell asleep, too. The tournaments were soon so he was training a lot more recently. And that had taken its toll on him. Exhausted from all the exercises and nervousness, the boy gave up, closing his eyes and soon enough snoring lightly on the bench next to his puppy.

That's how Riko found him in the morning, sleeping, little Tetsuya curled on his chest, also sleeping. It was a cute view until the girl saw that the basketball player had fallen asleep sweaty. He was bound to get sick now. Rolling her eyes, the girl decided not to yell at him just yet, she knew he needed his rest.

So Riko just draped her sweater over the boy, giving him a few more minutes of rest before the other boys from the Seirin basketball team came.

Later on she would give Kuroko a piece of her mind.