Day 180 - What now?

The decided matches were Hissori versus the purple pup and Senshi versus Akashi's pup. Kind of resembling the Winter Cup matches. So of course the humans wanted to win even more than before.

The time for resting and training was over. Today were both of the matches. And the winners from them were to fight on the court in two days while tomorrow was the match for fourth and third places.

Hissori and Kise were ready with tactics and moves, well rested and going over the last details. Murasakibara and his pup didn't really do anything. Just sat on their bench. But under closer inspection you could see that the boy was actually talking to his pup quietly. So they had a plan too, right?

Whatever they were talking about, they didn't have much time. Momoi was on the court, ready to throw the ball. The match was about to begin.

Hissori and the purple pup got on the court, too. What did their humans plan? What moves did they learn? The audience was about to see as Momoi threw the ball and both puppies jumped for it.

Well, Hissori jumped. Murasakibara's puppy seemed to have taken off in a flight. There was the jumping power he had shown in the previous matches. So of course he got the ball.

But he wasn't that great at shooting. He had relayed on Akashi's pup for that. So what could he do now that he got the ball?