Day 163 - Unfortunate

"We won?" Murasakibara asked surprised.

"No, they won. The puppies. They did it!" Akashi yelled the last sentence as his reddish puppy was happily running towards him. Murasakibara had gotten up too to congratulate his puppy but he ran past his human and towards the bench, to a pack of cookies. The purple-haired boy shrugged and followed the puppy, eating a cookie too.

"You bribe them with food!" Aomine yelled across the court. "No fair!"

"No, I don't. It's his reward." Murasakibara shrugged. The reddish puppy too walked closer, receiving a cookie too.

Meanwhile Akashi brought bowls with water and made the puppies stop for a bit and relax, rest. They were going to be so tired for the end of the day.

"The puppy is as good as his owner..." Kise commented.

"No, they got lucky. They have more stamina!" Aomine growled. "We have to train more."

Once everyone took care of their tired puppies or shook off the initial shock, the group decided to have lunch together before going home.

The next match was tomorrow. The puppies had to rest after all. Although Akashi's and Murasakibara's puppies didn't look as tired as Senshi and Hissori. And unfortunately the latter had a match on the next day, the winners from today could rest a day. That was the schedule for the matches.

Soon enough Kise and Aomine were going to face the quiet duo, Midorima and Kuroko. And that was a dangerous combination.