Day 100 - Less enthusiasm

Murasakibara was fired too but since getting the pup he wasn't so much into it. Everyone noticed but decided it wasn't so bad. For now.

The boy hadn't gotten used to the puppy he got from Akashi yet. He hadn't even given him a name. But he still spent time with the animal, playing around or giving food that he wasn't really supposed to eat.

Murasakibara had even gotten out to buy a special bed and some food for the pup. Of course Tatsuya was the one to force him to do it. After accidentally learning that his team mate had gotten a pup. Murasakibara had forgotten to tell him. Right.

Tatsuya also really liked the story of how the purple-head had gotten the puppy. It was a whole adventure. He wondered what was going on with Akashi and his puppy. Or his plan to win over the puppy.

But for now the boy was happy enough and with only nagging Murasakibara to introduce the puppy to the team. He was their mascot now, that was the tradition.

Murasakibara, of course, puffed and grumbled but finally, a week later, his teammates finally understood why the boy hadn't trained as much lately. The poor puppy was surprised at first. With so many tall people around who wouldn't be, especially if you're tall only around 50cm.

Nevertheless, the pup was content enough. He had food and a warm home. Yeah, he missed his friends but he was sure he could go visit them anytime he wanted to.

So one day he did.